I don’t know about you, but birthdays have been and always will be a big deal. To some people, it’s just another day, but to others, it’s their favorite day of the year.
Birthdays are a great opportunity to make your clients and customers feel special. Recognizing their big day shows that you care about them as more than just another face in your class, and can do a lot for client satisfaction!
That’s why we’re breaking down exactly how you can create a customer engagement campaign to celebrate your clients’ birthdays. The best part? This campaign can come together in under 30 minutes.
How to Quickly Gather Customer Birthdays in Upper Hand
- Login to your Upper Hand account
- Hover over the “Reports” tab in your left side navigation
- Select “Contacts”. Before you begin – make sure you “clear” any preset filters using the box at the top of the page. This will ensure you’re grabbing a full list of all your contacts in the system.
- Scroll down to the Contacts List at the bottom of the page.
- Download the list of contacts using the cloud icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Open the CSV file and filter by the Date of Birth to the appropriate month
Once you’ve filtered the list down, you’ll be able to see a list of all contacts celebrating birthdays that month.
Watch the video below to see how you can pull this information in under 60 seconds.
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPb-FaI4obo” width=”520″ height=”340″]
Customer Birthday Marketing Campaign Ideas
1. Simple Recognition Email
On the first day of the month, send your clients and athletes with birthdays an email that celebrates them. Personalize this email to your business by including your value prop or messaging that relates to your brand or offering.
2. Special Coupon Code Email
On the first day of the month, send your clients and athletes with birthdays an email that celebrates them, and includes a special coupon code they can use that month. This could be a great way to show them that you care, while boosting sales or membership revenue.
3. Parents of Athletes/ Clients Email
On the first day of the month, send the parents of athletes with birthdays that month an email that makes it easy for them to give the gift of sports and fitness. Highlight the benefits of a gift like this rather than a traditional material item.
The Contacts Report can be used for so many more things than just pulling a list of contacts. Although that can be useful, you can also see a visual using the Contacts Map of where your clients reside in relation to your facility. This can be particularly useful for businesses looking to expand and open another facility. See a spot on the map where most of your clients reside? That could be the home for your next facility!